It’s the metric most often missing in GaN reliability reports.
Don’t risk your reputation on incomplete data.
Know what to ask for. Know what it means.
• 1.5 – 3.2 kW product options
• > 96% efficiency (≥ 99% PFC efficiency)
• 31.7 – up to 62 W/in3 power density
• Field Reliability Rate: < 1 FIT
• Early Life Failure Rate: < 1 FIT
• Field Operation Hours: > 10B
• > 99% efficiency
• Pre-programmed firmware
• Microchip dev tools, global support access
• Suitable for Standard CCM Boost topology
• > 99% efficient SuperGaN™ 650 V FETs
• Simpler power system design
IN PRODUCTION TICKER
Transphorm prioritizes Quality + Reliability. To ensure our Q+R, we innovate at each stage within the FET development process—design, fabrication, device, and application support. The result? Customers produce groundbreaking, high performing GaN-based products that reimagine what’s possible with power. Welcome to the GaN Revolution.